Madsoft Standard Accounting
Developed in accordance to Singapore Accounting Laws & Practices. Fully meets requirement of the Singapore working environment.
The most popular Real-Time and Multi-Users business software in Singapore that provides the highest performance and latest technology with SQL Client-Server architecture.
Fully keyboard operation
Fully utilize the keyboard to operate will gain faster speed than using mouse.
No more month end hassle.
MadSoft allows you to enter next month’s transaction without closing the month’s account.
Comprehensive and complete on-guide help to guide users.
Multiple windows can be opened simultaneously so that job can be done faster.
Easy to correct data entry error
System will update the amended debit and credit transactions automatically.
Effective and fast inquiry
Fast stock/account inquiry screen for fast tracking of stock/account transaction status.
Handle post-dated cheque
A listing of all post dated cheques can be printed out.
Every user in MadSoft should login with their username and password with the authorized access right.
Multi-level access control
Able to control user accessibility to each MadSoft modules.
Unlimited accounting period
User allows printing a profit and loss comparison report for the last 2 year with the current year.
User friendly entry screen
Users with no accounting knowledge can use it with no difficulty.
Account budgeting capabilities
MadSoft allows user to print comparison profit & Loss Statement with budget report.
Powerful report designer
User can easily customize forms/reports to fit into their preprinted forms.
Easy entry of transactions.
The entire entry screen in MadSoft is designed as a piece of paper; what’s the user need to do is just fill in the data accordingly. Furthermore, the system will do all the double entry automatically.
Real time posting
Once a transaction is saved, MadSoft will do the posting automatically.
Last selling/purchase price is retrieved when item is selected in sales/purchase module.
Generate a comparison profit & loss statement of first quarter with 2nd quarter.
Powerful search engine
Search details of customer liker name, phone number, contact person,…
Daily bank reconciliation
Daily bank reconciliation can be done. The system capture the cleared date for bank reconciliation instead of month.
Multi currency control
MadSoft calculate the forex gain or loss automatically.
Drill down functions
Extensive drill down / zoom in facility. Support data export to formats like Excel, Word, Html, JPG, Bitmap etc.
The MadSoft Solutions General Ledger module comes with more than 70 industry-specific and ready-to-use templates to jump-start operations. The templates are designed for even non accounts-trained users to start using immediately.
- Chart of Account
- Receipts Vouchers
- Payment Vouchers
- Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budget Maintenance
- Asset & Depreciation Maintenance
- Opening Maintenance
The MadSoft Solutions Accounts Receivables Module is designed to enhance efficiency in risk management by providing up-to-date information on business transactions.
Powerful functions allow users to generate real-time statements and reports for in-depth analysis of receivables and collection by user-defined periods, areas, customer categories, status and sales personnel.
- Customer Accounts
- Debtor Categories
- Debtor Areas
- Invoice Entries
- Receive Payments
- Credit Note Entries
- Debit Notes Entries
- Debtor Opening Balance
- Transactions Knock-Off
- Finance Charges
The MadSoft Solutions Accounts Payable Module is designed to efficiently manage the company's expenditure. This module helps to track and take advantage of term discounts, predicting cash requirements and tracking payments to ensure that there is no double payment.
- Supplier Accounts
- Supplier Categories
- Bills Entries
- Pay Bills
- Creditor Credit Notes
- Creditor Debit Notes
- Creditor Opening Balance
- Bills Knock-Off
- Project Maintenance
- New/Open/Close Company
- Company Profile
- System Options
- Change Password
- User Maintenance
- Term Maintenance
- Change Code
- Backup/Restore Database
- Custom SQL
- Scan Database
- Database Validation
- Multi Location
- Multi Unit Of Measurements
- Multi Delivery Order to One Invoice
- One Sales Order to Multiple Delivery Order
- Account Opening Balance Listing
- Balance Sheet Comparison & Quarterly
- Balance Sheet With 3 Columns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Creditor Credit Note Journal
- Creditor Debit Note Journal
- Creditors Balance (YTD)
- Creditors Balance(MTD vs YTD)
- Creditors Balance(With Opening & Closing)
- Chart of Account
- Debtor Credit Note Journal
- Debtor Debit Note Journal
- Debtors Balance(MTD vs YTD)
- Debtors Balance(With Opening & Closing)
- Debtors Balance(YTD)
- Fixed Assets Budget Report
- Fixed Assets Report
- General Journal
- General Ledger
- Journal Listing
- Journal Voucher
- Note to Accounts
- Payment Voucher
- Payment Journal
- Payment Listing
- Payment Listing With Detail
- Post Dated Cheque Issued Listing
- Post Dated Cheque Received Listing
- Profit & Loss Account Comparison Report
- Profit & Loss Account With Budget
- Purchase Journal
- Receipt Voucher
- Receipt Journal
- Receipt Listing
- Receipt Listing With Detail
- Sales Journal
- Statement of Receipts & Payments
- Trading and Profit & Loss Account (With Ratio)
- Trading and Profit & Loss Statement
- Trial Balance (MTD vs YTD)
- Trial Balance (With Opening & Closing)
- Collection Report
- Collection Report By Agent
- Collection Report By Area
- Collection Report By Debtor
- Collection Report By Debtor Category
- Collection Report By Transaction Type
- Credit Note Listing
- Customer Agent Listing
- Customer Area Listing
- Customer Category Listing
- Customer Listing
- Customer Listing with Notes, Currency etc
- Customer Mailing Label
- Customer Statement
- Debit Note Listing
- Debtor Actual Sales & Budget
- Debtor Actual Sales & Budget By Agent
- Debtor Actual Sales & Budget By Area
- Debtor Actual Sales & Budget By Category
- Debtor Actual Sales & Budget By Project
- Debtor Control Summary
- Debtor Ledger
- Debtor Ledger with Knock Off Bill
- Debtor Matching Listing
- Debtor payment Listing (Detail)
- Debtor Payment Matching Listing
- Debtor Sales & Collection
- Debtor Sales & Collection By Agent
- Debtor Sales & Collection By Area
- Debtor Sales & Collection By Category
- Debtors Aging 12 Months
- Debtors Aging Report (Detail)
- Debtors Aging Report (Summary)
- Due Invoice By Agent
- Due Invoice By Agent/Debtor
- Due Invoice By Agent/Debtor Category
- Due Invoice By Area
- Invoice Listing
- Invoice Listing By Agent
- Invoice Listing By Area
- Invoice Listing By Debtor
- Invoice Listing By Debtor Category
- Mail Merge
- Official Receipt
- Overdue Reminder Letter
- Prospect Customer Listing
- Statement of Account (Balance B/F)
- Statement of Account (Open Item)
- Statement of Account (With Knock-Off Details)
- Bill Listing
- Bill Listing By Creditor
- Creditor Aging
- Creditor Aging Report (Detail)
- Creditor Aging Report (Summary)
- Creditor Actual Purchases & Budget
- Creditor Actual Purchases & Budget by Area
- Creditor Actual Purchases & Budget by Category
- Creditor Actual Purchases & Budget by Project
- Creditor Actual Purchases & Budget by Purchases
- Creditor Control Summary
- Creditor Ledger
- Creditor Matching Listing
- Creditor payment Listing (Detail)
- Creditor Payment Matching Listing
- Creditor Purchase & Payment
- Creditor Purchase & Payment by Agent
- Creditor Purchase & Payment by Area
- Creditor Purchase & Payment by Category
- Creditor Statement of Account
- Creditor Statement of Account (Balance B/F)
- Creditor Statement of Account (Open Item)
- Due Bill By Creditor
- Due Bill By Creditor Category
- Paybill A4 with Knock Off
- Payment Voucher
- Remittance Advice
- Supplier Area Listing
- Supplier Category Listing
- Supplier Credit Note Listing
- Supplier Debit Note Listing
- Supplier Ledger
- Supplier Listing
- Supplier Mailing Label
- Supplier Purchase Listing