What is PSG?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports solutions from various industries and is a joint initiative by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Enterprise Singapore. It benefits companies when they adopt IT solutions. PSG was announced in the Supplementary Budget 2020. It is used to encourage enterprises to further their digitisation route. The funding support level was increased to 80% on 1stApril 2020 and will last till 31st December 2020.
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company's Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
Types of PSG Packages
|MADSOFT BUSINESS||MADSOFT BUSINESS||MADSOFT ENTERPRISE + RFID HW||MADSOFT ENTERPRISE||MADSOFT PREMIER|
* Professional Services
- Advise SME on setting up Chart of accounts, customer, supplier & stock maintenance according to their requirement
- Customisation of Forms (invoice, delivery order, PO) from the standard format.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PSG GRANT?
Get a quotation from MadSoft Solutions Pte Ltd